A Novel Quantum Hardware System
“Sunny Side Up” Quantum Computer [2/2]
Photovoltaic Quantum Dot Semiconducting Quantum Computing System
If you haven’t read this article below, please make sure to do so before reading this one:
So basically, I basically development my own quantum computing system.
No, I didn't build it physically (yet!), but I have done some engineering models ⚙️, which I will present today! Enjoy! These diagrams serve as a blueprint describing how to product would be oriented.
Figure Diagram #1
This first diagram represents the preliminary quantum computer.
- There is a generally more expensive hardware composition
- It costs about $10m from all of he cooling systems and superconductor material
- QPU is made of gold, copper, and silicon
- Requires consistent management, and is still subject to decoherence
- Needs skeleton liquid helium churning system in order to account for cooling to 1.5 K
- There is a large head casing (5x of them) that surround the active computer; not efficient
The computer is functional, but not computationally scalable or cost effective.
Quantum Photovoltaic Implementation
This diagram will show you how the integration and removal of the necessary parts for the computational system to function properly. This part integration will reduce costs, and increase hardware efficiency.
Implementation of quantum dot photonic computing system
This diagram shows the edited quantum computing system.
Like in a photonic (advanced linear-optic) quantum computing system, the computer largely relies on different spectroscopy systems using photons as the qubit models:
- Using quantum dots, the ring holder filters UV light through the head (purple)
- Passed in as blue light, converted by the quantum dots
- The anthracene-silicon splices it into red photons, which are then harnessed to power the qubit quantum dots
- The cooling systems are much smaller, and more compact
- There is a more compact cryoperm shield system
Overall, the quantum computer presents the opportunites of silicon-based superconducting dots information, allowing for better quantum information storage, [cheaper and] more scalable “hot qubit” systems, and more quantum efficiency and decoherence shielding. More resistant qubit models will present the opportunity to reduce the costs of the system.
The final diagrams will display the standalone unit, featuring a novel qpu and built-in hardware systems
The final result
These final diagram displays the entire photovoltaic system.
Much like classical quantum computers, the wires are still fiber-optic, streaming photon-based signals
However, this computer also offers a similar system to integration, with a minimal cooling system, and an analog communication system for benchmarking and task running
The overall compact and more lucrative build increases viability; the system can work in more environments as well
The Quantum Processing Unit is also quite different as well, resembling Rigetti’s, but using an external signal system, as well as silicophotonic quantum dot processing for increased resistance
- A cryoperm housing unit is still required for the QPU
- More engineering simulations and mathematical/physical testing is required to determine the overall efficacy and possible use of the model
- The system should essentially do this:
- Allow for easily accessed quantum computing through the cloud
- Present the need for less cooling systems, and more light sources
- Use in many different less extreme microevironments, increasing potential for faster industrialization
- Reduce overall costs by limiting the need for extensive hardware
- Reduce risk for quantum decoherence, and increase computational efficiency, as well as the possibility of larger qubit models
I’m super excited about this, and thanks so much for reading!!
Before you leave…
My name is Okezue Bell, and I’m a 14 y/o innovator/entrepreneur in the quantum computing and AI spaces. I’m also currently making developments in foodtech and cellular agriculture, as well as biocomputing! Make sure to contact me more:
🔗 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/okezue-a-...
💻 Personal Website: https://www.okezuebell.com